Fancy name, what's so special?
Solo SCRUM Sprinter is unique by directly tracking your time as a calendar appointment in Microsoft Outlook (or default .ics associated app) using no passwords.
- Books your calendar directly, best results if using Microsoft Outlook 2016
- No passwords, no awkward permissions grants to deal with
- Set a micro-interval to capture your work detail, never forget what you have done!
Motivation: Fill-out my time in Outlook calendar in most efficient way possible, without entering date and time and categories over and over again!
This app adopts the SCRUM methodology and lingo where;
- A Story is a project which Tasks belong to
- Each task has a Status (Start/To-do, Started/In-Progress/Build, Testing/Reviewing, Done/Complete) that you can ascribe
- A Sprint is just a period of time you are doing work for
- Story, Task, Status become categories in Outlook calendar event which you can filter and search on.
- Sprint Description becomes subject and description of the calendar appointment
|Booking directly into Outlook example Sprint|
Solo SCRUM Sprinter App FeaturesSolo SCRUM Sprinter App hides in the Windows system tray and provide a non-ignorable pop-up message forcing you to document your current work effort.
Additional features include;
- Set non-overlappting appointments in sss.ini, aka prevent "double booking"
- Set min size of appointment in sss.ini, default is 10 mins
- All fields initially customizable and savable at end of session into sss.ini file
- Customizable messages accepting Unicode characters for your creative smileys - 〷◠‿◠〷
- optional audio ding for countdown and repeat events (under Help menu)
- Tooltip shows timer
- extra - Stop Watch includes lap-time log
Here's the main app window;
|Solo Scrum Sprinter main window with Sprint Details and Countdown Timer|
Solo SCRUM Sprinter App has following rules is simply;
- Sprint time is added to repeat time when creating calendar appointment
- double booking is set by default, change in sss,ini file
- minimum appointment size is 10mins, change in sss.ini file
Solo SCRUM Sprinter App defaults to the following pop-up message, which you can customize.
This is where you can enter the the Sprint description and then simply save the .ics file or open immediately in the default .ICS file associated application. This works best with Micorosoft Outlook.
This is your own personal SCRUM clock, setting sprint length and restart times. This app will add sprint time with wait time.
This app will keep you agile and aware of the time is flying by when you are busy.
Request a demo, and to verify you as a real person,
I need to connect with you on Linked-in.
This software contains no malware, spyware of any kind. Moreover, no information, whether personal or telemetry is tracked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIaz-l1Kf8w - Kanban vs SCRUM
$47.77 USD (Enterprise bulk licensing available).
Purchase: Use Contact form to inquire about licenses. Enterprises can negotiate a deal.
Requires a Windows licensing tool to be run.
See my other licensed tools here.